These SEO tools will help you evaluate your existing website or the website of your competitor. This list is updated regularly. If you have a tool that you think belongs on this list, contact us with the details.
Click on the links below to read our analysis of each tool.
- Google Keyword Tool – Get a list of keyword suggestions based on a list you type in or on an existing website. Easily export results to a text file for further analysis.
- Google Webmaster Tools – Learn how this free set of tools can help you maintain your website
- Google Analytics – Learn how to track your website traffic using this free tool
- SeoQuake – a free plugin for the Firefox web browser that gives you an easy-to-read snapshot about a web page. Includes information from Google, Yahoo, bing, delicious, Digg and Technorati.
- Website Grader by HubSpot – A decent high-level evaluation of your site, with an optional comparison to a competitor’s site. Looks at your search engine rankings, indexing and on-page optimization elements such as headings and image ALT tags.